truebluemeandyou: Reblogging for that special someone in your life: DIY Survival Kit Gift Idea.
DIY Cheap Soy Wax and Beeswax Survival Candles from Teotwaki Blog paired with 25 DIYs to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse.
high res ►
DIY Roundup 9 Creepy Doll Tutorials. The numbers in the collage are from one of my favorite free fonts: A Lolita Scorned here.
- Zombie Barbie from Cut Out + Keep here.
- I Need You Card from Aunt Peaches (or come to mommy, come to daddy) here.
- Nightlight from Mark Montano here.
- Natasha’s Baby Doll Coat Rack at Design Sponge here.
- Feeling Needled Doll Pincushion from Larks Crafts here (available in male and female versions).
- Doll Arm Jewelry Display from DIY Fashion here.
- Free Knitting Pattern for Voodoo Doll Pincushion from Creations of Crazy Dazy here.
- Barbie Pinheads Tutorial by kcli from Craftster here.
- Exploding Chest Zombie Doll from Instructables here.
high res ►
Zombie Apocalypse Checklist Charm Bracelet from Etsy Seller PlayBox here. DIY inspiration or preorder to buy for around $40 from the UK (this includes shipping). This photo was all over the internet with no source - but with google image search I found it in about 5 seconds - see how easy original sources are to find using the tutorial I made here. I then used my favorite free photo/video editing program - lunapic here - to add the anarchy text. For more Zombie DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/zombies
For a list of exactly what is on this charm bracelet, go to the Etsy link.