How to Download and Save the Harry Potter Monopoly Game Files. Here is my post on the amazing DIY Harry Potter Monopoly Game.
I just received an email message asking how to save the Harry Potter Monopoly files. I then went to the site and saw that others were also having problems.
What I did to download them:
- Open the download link and you will see 18 items to download. The first 4 are large files and these are the ones people are having trouble with.
- Click on one of the first 4 files and you will see this error message. Click on “open” or the downward facing arrow in the lower right hand corner.
- You will see screens #3 or #4. Click on “download”.
NOTE: I strongly recommend reading the comments about sizing, paper etc… I also recommend downloading something like a printable, pattern etc… ASAP because you never know when a blog is going to disappear or the download/pattern will be pulled by a blogger.
Buy or DIY. Quote Totes and Printable DIY Iron On Tee Shirt Transfer Paper Printable for Tote Bags. You can personalize this DIY and make whatever image you want on a cheap cotton tote. Here’s an assortment of tee shirt transfer papers on Amazon here. Tip: Use dark transfers for dark fabric or you will be disappointed with the results! For a huge Santa Sack with printables go here.
- DIY Fine Art Tote Bag Tutorial from Dream a Little Bigger here.
- DIY Yarn Printable from One Sheepish Girl here.
- DIY 3 Printables in Multiple Colors from Oh the Lovely Things here.
- DIY Look on the Bright Side of Life Printable from How About Orange here.
Bottom Collage: Go here for links.