truebluemeandyou: Roundup of 4th of July Tutorials. I’ve seen so many roundups out there of 4th of July DIYs, but the ones I’ve included are really easy beginner level and not too cheesy.
DIY Roundup of 9 Easy Red White & Blue Tutorials I’ve posted. What’s nice is that you can change the color to whatever flag you want in most of the tutorials.
- Red White & Blue Cupcakes Topped with White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries from Bird on a Cake here.
- Flag Nail Art fromThe Beauty Department here.
- Bandanna Back Denim Shirt Tutorial from Trash to Couture here.
- Red White and Blue Bead Wrap Bracelet by Happy Hour Projects here.
- DIY Handprint and Footprint Flag Tutorial from Serendiptiy here.
- Slashed Flag Tee Shirt Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Layered Colored Drinks Recipe and Tutorial from In Katrina’s Kitchen here.
- Flag Shorts Using Fabric Markers by Southern Belle Soul here.
- Beyond Easy Strawberry Blueberry Cake Recipe from Allrecipes here.
- Not Shown: Colorful Dyed Flag Shorts from The Metric Child here.
- Not Shown: Black & White bleach pen flag shorts from Clones N Clowns here.
DIY Flag Shorts from Ramblings with RIn here. This restyle can be done with any fabric - just turn the edges of the fabric under and sew by hand or machine (if by machine use a needle meant for denim fabric or your regular needle WILL break). For more DIY shorts (and a roundup of 36 tutorials) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/shorts
DIY 13 Free Celebration Fonts and Dingbats from Made In A Day here. For fonts I love go here. For more unique fonts that I’ve posted (monograms, unicorns, famous movie and character fonts, dingbats etc…) go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/fonts
If you own an image you want taken down please email me at truebluemeandyou [at] gmail [dot] com