high res ►
My Most Popular Posts Based on Notes from last week. Part 2
- The Period Party or Menstruation Celebration for the Launch of the Period Store here.
- Felt Heart Patch from Mr. Kate here.
- Claw Nail Art by honeymunchkin at beautylish here.
- How to Answer the Top 35 Asked Interview Questions from The Undercover Recruiter here.*Complaining in notes that this can’t be read - that’s why I put the original source with the high res version link in my post.
- Kitsch Colorful Crochet Clock Tutorial from Annie’s Granny Design here.
- DIY Inspiration: Buy or DIY. Origami and Paper Necklaces from Etsy Seller Laura des Villes Laura des Champs here.
- Altoids Tin Emergency Kit Tutorial Cup of Delight here.
- Sheer Lace and Ribbon Top Tutorial from Trinkets in Bloom here.*Featured in crafts for the GIFs?
- The Crash Reel’s LIfe Saving Infograpic about head injury symptoms here.
high res ►
My Most Popular Posts Based on Notes from last week. Part 1
- Rope Rhinestone Bracelet Tutorial from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Bergamot Dingbat Cheat Sheets PDFs from In My Own Style here.
- 3 Wire Rings Tutorials Essas Frescurites here.
- Dyed Geometric Jeans Tutorial from Minted Strawberry here. *With geometric cheat sheet from Gloriously Chic.
- Despicable Me Minion Free Crochet Pattern from My Crocheted World here.
- TIny Braided Friendship Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Dolphin Bananas in Grapes here.
- 4 Ingredient Glow In The Dark Slime Recipe from A Pumpkin & A Princess here.
- Hate Speech and Neo Nazi Blogs on Tumblr. My Twitter.
For the truly insane Potter knitters it’s the Ron Weasley blanket project.
I’m seriously tempted to abandon my enormous, never-ending, log cabin blankie and do this one instead.
When you go to the actual website and then the pattern for this - it is amazing. The author of the pattern has Ron’s blanket used as sources for almost every square.
Narnian for life…
You could scan and print out vintage illustrations for pendants, rings etc… and then use the scanned book page for presentation. Love this idea.