high res ►
My Most Popular Posts Based on Notes from last week. Part 2
- The Period Party or Menstruation Celebration for the Launch of the Period Store here.
- Felt Heart Patch from Mr. Kate here.
- Claw Nail Art by honeymunchkin at beautylish here.
- How to Answer the Top 35 Asked Interview Questions from The Undercover Recruiter here.*Complaining in notes that this can’t be read - that’s why I put the original source with the high res version link in my post.
- Kitsch Colorful Crochet Clock Tutorial from Annie’s Granny Design here.
- DIY Inspiration: Buy or DIY. Origami and Paper Necklaces from Etsy Seller Laura des Villes Laura des Champs here.
- Altoids Tin Emergency Kit Tutorial Cup of Delight here.
- Sheer Lace and Ribbon Top Tutorial from Trinkets in Bloom here.*Featured in crafts for the GIFs?
- The Crash Reel’s LIfe Saving Infograpic about head injury symptoms here.
high res ►
My Most Popular Posts Based on Notes from last week. Part 1
- Rope Rhinestone Bracelet Tutorial from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Bergamot Dingbat Cheat Sheets PDFs from In My Own Style here.
- 3 Wire Rings Tutorials Essas Frescurites here.
- Dyed Geometric Jeans Tutorial from Minted Strawberry here. *With geometric cheat sheet from Gloriously Chic.
- Despicable Me Minion Free Crochet Pattern from My Crocheted World here.
- TIny Braided Friendship Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.
- Dolphin Bananas in Grapes here.
- 4 Ingredient Glow In The Dark Slime Recipe from A Pumpkin & A Princess here.
- Hate Speech and Neo Nazi Blogs on Tumblr. My Twitter.
For the truly insane Potter knitters it’s the Ron Weasley blanket project.
I’m seriously tempted to abandon my enormous, never-ending, log cabin blankie and do this one instead.
When you go to the actual website and then the pattern for this - it is amazing. The author of the pattern has Ron’s blanket used as sources for almost every square.