high res ►
Roundup of Favorite Valentines Day DIYs Part One. For over 20 pages of hearts and ideas for Valentines Day go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/hearts
- Sweet Heart Sugar Cubes Tutorial from Craft Passion here.
- Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies Tutorial From Paper Therapy here.
- DIY Inspiration Forget Me Knot from SHinH catalog online at Flickr here.
- Heart Shaped (or PAC-Man shaped?) Cupcakes without an Expensive Specialty Pan Tutorial from Six Sisters’ Stuff here.
- 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge Tutorial and recipe at Cookies & Cups here.
- Wire Heart Ring Tutorial from Maize Hutton here.
- Ransom Letter “I LOVE YOU” Wall Art Tutorial from Deb Schwedhelm here.
- Crayon Heart from Cindy Beasle on Pinterest here.
- Heartbeat Necklace Tutorial from I Spy DIY here. Make sure you get a rhythm that isn’t deadly (someone commented that this one is).
high res ►
Roundup Nine DIY Nail Art, Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion Tutorials PART ONE. Roundup of the past few weeks in December and January.*For over 60 pages of roundups and DIY Gift Guides go here: trebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/roundup
- Waterslide Decals/Nail Polish Decals Kitten Nail Art Tutorial from Small Good Thingshere.
- Easy Braided Satin Cord Beaded Necklace Tutorial from LYSM Designhere.
- Cat Embroidered Mittens with Knitted Bows Tutorial from Squeaky Swinghere.
- Embellished Gloves and Hat Tutorial from Clones ‘N’ Clownshere.
- Knockoff Anthropologie Piccadilly Drops Earrings Tutorial from Small Good Thingshere.
- Easy Studded Cuffs Shirt Tutorial from This Fashion is Minehere.
- Beginner’s Beaded Memory Wire Cuff Tutorial from Happy Hour Projectshere.
- Spiked Beanie for the more Adventurous Tutorial from FaSHionRoLLahere.
- Gold Sharpie Nail Art from The Beauty Departmenthere.
high res ►
Part One of DIY Favorite Gifts of All Kinds. I went through my ENTIRE archive and tagged my favorites (and really popular posts) that can be easily finished by the Holidays here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/faves
- Mason Jars Tiny Pies from Camille Styles here.
- Miiniature Marshamallow Gun and Protective Mask Tutorial from The Idea Room here.
- Miniature Themed Garden Landscapes Tutorial from Miniature Garden Shoppe here.
- Secret Magic Box Matchbox where you pull the button and box “magically” opens. Tutorial from Froken Skicklig here.
- No Bake Easy Peppermint Candy Hearts Recipe from A Chow Life here.
- Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Charm Bracelet Using Dollar Store Erasers Tutorial From Fieldguided here.
- Updated 52 Reasons I Like You Tutorial from Little Gray Fox here.
- DIY Inspiration: Viktor & Rolf cuffs with cufflinksks here. Make cufflinks from inspiration & realisation’s tutorial here.
- Four Stamping on Ribbon Tutorials here.
high res ►
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Earrings. I picked earrings that were doable by the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through many pages of earrings, these are my favorites to DIY for gifts. Part One
- Crystal Drop Bead Earrings Tutorial …Love Maegan here.
- Anthropologie Inspired Sky’s End Earrings Tutorial by Small Good Things here.
- One Minute Earrings Tutorial from Crafting Rebellion here.
- Hogwarts’ Knitted House Scarves Tutorial at Lady Felula the Forgetfull here.
- Wire Wrapped Crystal Earrings Tutorial from Wobisobi here.
- Gold Chain Tassel Earrings Tutorial from make it & fake it here.
- DIY Inspiration. Mini Hanger Earrings here. If you read my blog I post tons of wire jewelry tutorials - this is an easy DIY.
- Mara Hoffman Inspired Pom Pom Earrings Tutorial from Transient Expression here.
- Miu Miu Inspired Mulitcolored Earrings Tutorial from Small Good Things here. Left Photo: $172 Miu Miu Multicolored Earrings, Right Photo: DIY.
high res ►
Crafts Kids Can Make for the Holidays Part One. Some of these projects require the help of an adult depending on age. Gifts for parents, friends, family etc…
For more DIY gift ideas go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Meditation Jar Tutorial here. Links to “keep calm” and two recipes. To give to grownups or other kids.
- Easy Elastic Bead Bracelet with Tassel Tutorial from Studs and Pearls here.
- Dollar Store Button Hair Ties Tutorial from Two Butterflies here. No gluing or sewing.
- Hama or Perler Bead Ornaments Tutorial from Craft and Creativity here. Little hands could just do circles or an abstract design.
- Crayon Drip Christmas Trees Tutorial from The Swell Life here.
- Sharpie Mugs Tutorial from Fancy Frugal Life here.
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Inspired Bracelet Tutorials from Lines Across My Face here. *Version shown easy enough for an older child to make - no beading needle used.
- Monster Claws Glove Tutorial from The Southern Institute here. Use any color glove from the Dollar Store. Hot Glue or sewing for the adult to do.
- Cheap Art Supply Organizer from Morena’s Corner here.
high res ►
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Friendship Bracelets. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
After Looking through lots of Friendship Bracelets, these are my Favorite to DIY for Gifts. Part One
- Six Strand Friendship Bracelet or the “Fastest friendship bracelet ever” Tutorial from Oh So Pretty here.
- Tie Dye Effect Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Quiet Lion here.
- Heart Friendship Bracelets Tutorial from Purlbee here.
- Fishtail Braid Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Oh So Pretty here.
- Woven Friendship Bracelet Using a Circular Cardboard Loom Tutorial from Michael Ann Made here.
- Fisherman’s Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Etsy here.
- Knockoff ASOS Retro Skulls Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Quiet Lion here.
- Twelve Strand Braided Friendship Bracelet Tutorial by Oh So Pretty here.
- Diamond Pattern Friendship Bracelet tutorial from stripes + sequins here.