high res ►
DIY Jean Seam Morse Code Bracelet Tutorial from Mich L. in L.A. here. I actually like these plain - with no painted morse code. Really easy tutorial that uses ribbon crimp ends. I love Morse Code jewelry and have other DIYs posted here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/morse-code
Sherlockian Friendship Bracelets
All the fun and bonding of running terrified through the woods decoding mysterious messages, without the running terrified through the woods part. (Unless you want to. What you choose to do with your friend is your business.)
- seed beads (tiny round glass beads) in at least two colors
- bugle beads (tiny tubular glass beads) that match one of the seed bead colors
- beading cord
- two jewelry clasps of your choice
- one friend
To make the bracelets:
String the beads using Morse code as your pattern. Use the matching seed beads and bugle beads to represent dots and dashes, respectively. Add space between letters with the alternate color seed beads.
Use a Morse code translator if you want to change the messages.
Once you’ve strung your messages, add extra beads until each bracelet is the desired length.
Finish each bracelet with a clasp.
Present your second friendship bracelet to someone who will get the joke, or is a good enough friend to go along with it anyway.
truebluemeandyou: For lots more DIY Morse Code jewelry ideas to here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/morse-code
high res ►
Roundup of DIY Morse Code Jewelry Tutorials. When I saw Stripes and Sequins had posted Morse Code COATT $120 necklaces and $70 bracelets today (Top Photo), I knew a DIY roundup was in order. These are so easy to make and for more discussion on what words I used go here for my necklaces. For the Morse Code Chart go here, or for one with abbreviations and punctuation marks go here. Also you can use the military phonetic alphabet here or here. To make the COATT bracelets and necklaces I have posted numerous tutorials on how to attach chain to wire.
- LOVE in Morse Code Valentines Day Nail Art Tutorial from The Beauty Department here.
- DIY Inspiration: Lulu Frost Mens Morse Code Necklaces here. Really easy to make with beads.
- Knockoff Anthropologie Morse Code Necklace by Thanks, I Made It here. A favorite tutorial I have used over and over again for over a year.
- Morse Code Bracelets Using Crimp Beads Tutorial from Teahab here.