DIY Inspiration: Scrabble Wall Art. $19 Let’s Run Away Art Print by by Shannonblue here. I’d make this print a reality with scrabble tiles that you can find at any craft store and glue them over some exotic chain of islands with whatever saying I wanted like, “Let’s Run AwayTogether” or “Paradise Here”. First seen at Creature Comforts here. For more wall art ideas go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/wall-art
DIY Easy Map Pendant Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here. Adrianne used to sell these necklaces on her Etsy site, but since she doesn’t anymore she posted this really easy tutorial on her blog. What’s nice is you can use any paper souvenir/keepsake for this project.
For lots more DIY map projects go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/maps
truebluemeandyou: DIY Map Based Romantic Crafts. Most of these are so easy and cheap to make.
Five DIY Map Based Romantic Crafts:
- DIY Framed Maps “You, Where we met, Me” (melodyannesp) here. via melodyannesp
- DIY Love Map (Minimoz) here.
- DIY Map Wall Art (kayla danelle) here. via throughherprettyeyes
- DIY Heart String Art “Him, Us, Her” (Southern Belle Soul) here.
- DIY “I Will Find You” Map and Lace Pendant Necklace (Maxium Rabbit Designs) here.
DIY Studded World Map Tote Tutorial from clones ‘n’ clowns for alittlemercerie here. You could also use really cheap office supply brads to make this like Gloriously Chic did in a studded dress here.
If you own an image you want taken down please email me at truebluemeandyou [at] gmail [dot] com