Nine Shorts from DIY People on Tumblr (I checked pretty carefully this time). Hope these give you some inspiration. *For other roundups go here. All photos linked to Tumblr blog posts, and again, go to the blogs to see better photos:
- wondermilkybeetch bleached and dip dyed
- neverholdbacknoregrets tons of studs
- cosmicshortcutscrafts colors and stud detail on back pockets
- the-stars-like-dust galaxy pockets
- jackie9009 flag
- megangreatcasa Lace, back pocket on front
- cosmicshortcutscrafts yellow, orange and red dyed
- janellefleurlim floral fabric panel
- daughteroftheunicorns galaxy
Eight Shorts from DIY People on Tumblr and One Tutorial on Ripping Designs into Shorts. All photos linked to Tumblr blog posts, and again, go to the blogs to see better photos:
- blanc-corneille Cut your shorts too short? Add lace to the bottom and add a bow to the belt loop.
- lwoodzz Bleached and then dyed rainbow shorts (seriously, go to post for better photos because I chopped them up to fit a square)
- littlefashionblondie Cross studded shorts (she’s selling them on Ebay UK)
- kiuii Black lace pocket detail (go to link for the studs on the front and better photos of the entire project, scroll down a few posts)
- throughkaleidoscopeyes Braided denim trim on pockets
- dreamingyoungwildandfree Studded galaxy shorts
- lifeisaspecialoccasion Patchwork shorts (not 100% these are DIY because they weren’t tagged)
- m-a-k-a-y-l-a Dip dyed, studded and bleached shorts. I like how these are done in the opposite direction you normally see and the studs are spread out.
- DIY Ripped Heart Detail. This isn’t from a Tumblr blog but a DIY I posted from The Work is Getting to Me here.
truebluemeandyou: DIY Ripped Heart Detail on Denim Tutorial. Reblogging after seeing lots of EXPENSIVE shorts on Tumblr with ripped skulls, hearts and crosses.