DIY 2 Panjas or Handpieces. The blogger of the bottom photo calls this a “slave bracelet” which really offends me, but as I have written in the past the jewelry industry seems to get away with calling lots of their jewelry by offensive names like “slave cuffs” for a certain type of cuff bracelet. The most offensive “slave bracelet” I’ve seen is on crankycrafter - the “slave bracelet” is photographed in front of a Dreamcatcher in front of an American Flag… oh, the irony.
For over 4 pages of DIY panjas go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/handpiece and for 8 pages of body armor/body chains go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/body-armor
Top Photo: Recycling a Necklace into a Panja Tutorial by Gloriously Chic for College Fashion here.
Bottom Photo: Wire Wrapped Ring Panja by Essas Frescurites here.
high res ►
truebluemeandyou: Roundup of Panjas/handpieces. This is what is most popular on Google and Pinterest from my blog right now and I’ve added some gorgeous new DIY ones. For over 4 pages of DIY panjas go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/handpiece and for 8 pages of body armor/body chains go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/body-armor
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Panjas or Handpieces. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
What do you call this piece of jewelry? Handflower, Panja, Ring Bracelet? I won’t call it a “Slave Bracelet”. Interesting article here.
After Looking all my panja posts, these are my Favorites to DIY for Gifts.
- Two Tutorials for Panjas from You Want Me To Buy That? here.
- Double Ring Panja Tutorial from Born in ‘82 here.
- Knockoff Alyssa Norton Panja Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Diamond Shaped Panja Tutorial from The Perfect Pear here.
- Turquoise Bead and Chain Panja Tutorial from into mind here.
- Knockoff Luv Aj Panja Tutorial from Honestly…WTF here.
- Beautiful Panja Tutorial from By Hand London here.
- Two Panja Tutorials. Left Photo: Delicate Panja from Hey! Look What I Made! here. Right Photo: Triangular Chain Panja from Pop Champagne here.
- Easiest Panja Ever Tutorial from Gloriously Chic here. All you need is a chain necklace.