DIY Anthropoligie Star Bloom Knockoff Hair Clips Tutorial from The Beauty Department here. The Anthropologie items I’ve listed may or may not have been The Beauty Department’s inspiration. Top Photo: Anthropologie $18 Deco Dimension Clip here and $6.95 (on sale) Star Bloom Clip here. Bottom Photo: DIY from The Beauty Department. *The one comment I’ll make is when The Beauty Department writes, “ Ask someone in the fabric store for swatches of fabric that compliment your sparkly applique.” I know this isn’t going to happen in my fabric store - they are way too understaffed and these aren’t tiny swatches that they are going to give me for free.
DIY Perler Bead Hair Bows Tutorial from Hello Whimsy Blog here. Perler beads are so cheap and you can iron them together to make pins, coasters, etc… This is a really good post on using Perler beads.
More Perler Bead jewelry and crafts here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/perler-beads
high res ►
DIY Three Bobby Pin Tutorials: Sparkle, Glitter and Neon. Tutorials from Henry Happened here. *One image download.
Not just for little girls.
high res ►
Nine DIY Bobby Pin and Hair Clip Tutorials that I’ve Posted:
- Knock off Anthropologie Brocco Bobbies (Sew Much Ado) here.
- DIY Color Blocked Bobby Pins (Practically Spoiled) here.
- DIY Tattoo Inspired Bobby Pins (Crafting Rebellion) here.
- DIY Crystal Bobby Pins (annekata) here.
- DIY Pearl Hairpins Inpsired by Chanel’s Spring 2012 Collection (Honestly…WTF) here.
- DIY Katniss Hunger Games Inspired Bobby Pins (Art for All) here.
- How to Hide a Bobby Pin (The Beauty Department) here.
- DIY Colored Bobby Pins (with an i.e.) here.
- DIY Pearl Hair Clip (Clones & Clowns) here.