high res ►
DIY Paper and Tape Charm Bracelet. I have never used this simple technique - and normally I only post crafts I know will work, but this looks really cool. I got one question a long time ago from feeltherainbows about paper and Mod Podge crafts and posted this roundup here. Tutorial from The Craft Barn here. *She used glossy paper sheets and from the look of it clear packing tape. Also you could use ribbon instead of jump rings like in this tutorial here.
high res ►
Eight Cheap DIY Jewelry Tutorials Using Mod Podge. feeltherainbows asked me about jewelry tutorials that use Mod Podge (and not Mod Podge Dimensional Magic). The beauty about most of these tutorials is that they use lots of recycled, inexpensive or easy to find materials.
- DIY Paper Mache Bracelet here. *cardboard tube or cereal box, magazines, jewelry findings
- DIY Personal Paper Heart Necklace here. *maps, song paper, recycled paper, jewelry findings
- DIY Scrap Paper Bracelet here. *scrap paper, ink, jewelry findings
- DIY Kate Spade Inspired New York City Lights Bangle Bracelet here. *Empty ribbon spool or cardboard tube, paper, paint
- DIY Paper Rings Inspired by Jeremy May of Littlefly here. *paper, varnish (but you could use clear nail polish
- DIY Teeny Tiny Leather Spell Book here. *gold paint or sharpies, paper, cardboard, jewelry findings
- DIY Paper Bead Jewelry here. *paper, glue, nail polish or varnish
- DIY Book Page Necklace here. *paper, varnish (but you could use mod podge instead), jewelry findings
feeltherainbows asked: Hey! I made those Jolly Rancher pops you posted for my birthday tomorrow! Thanks for posting it. They taste really good!-Sierra
Thanks Sierra! Happy Early Birthday! I reblogged it from dizzymaiden who reblogged it from craftjunkie. I knew this would work because I used to do it all the time for projects in 4-H where I needed something to look like stained glass like in gingerbread houses. Post for hard candy lollipops (or stained glass windows) here.