NEW 2013 DIY Free 13 Star Wars Snowflakes Templates from Anthony Herrera Designs here. These are in addition to the 24 Star Wars Snowflakes by Anthony Herrera I posted here. For Tardis, Star Trek and other snowflakes go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/snowflakes
- AT-AT Imperial Walker
- AT-ST Chicken Walker
- Boba Fett
- Darth Vader
- Emperor Palpatine
- Gamorrean Guard
- Han Solo in Carbonite
- Nien Nunb
- Slave Leia
- Tie Interceptor
- Tusken Raider
DIY Thread Wrapped Washer Necklace Tutorial from Design Mom here. This is such a cheap and easy DIY that older kids (around 10) can easily do.
truebluemeandyou: From my Tumblr kids craft blog. I just saw these in a jewelry exhibit, except done with really large hardware washers tied together with an ombre look. For more hardware DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/hardware
high res ►
DIY Roundup 9 Wire Jewelry Tutorials I’ve posted. Part 1. I post a lot of wire wrapped jewelry because wire is really cheap and easy to manipulate and the perfect summer craft.
- Roundup of Nine DIY Ear Cuffs I’ve posted here.
- Wire Heart Ring Tutorial by I Spy DIY here.
- Dainty Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial from Wobisobi here.
- Black Bead Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial from Around Wire here.
- Wire Heart RIng Tutorial from Maize Hutton here.
- Wire Ear Cuffs from Basic to Advanced from Shealynn’s Faerie Shoppe here.
- Wire Hair Rings Tutorial from Keep Calm and DIY here.
- Beginner Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial from Lytha Studios here.
- Wire Wrapped Button Ring Tutorial from Jewelry Making Journal here.