high res ►
DIY 4 Gentle Sugar Scrub Recipes from Smart School House. For those of us on a budget (almost everyone), these inexpensive beauty/spa DIYs make perfect gifts. Have you seen what sugar scrubs cost in the real world? For more spa DIYs go here: diychristmascrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/beauty
- DIY 3 Ingredients Sugar Baby Scrub Recipe here. This scrub is gentle because it uses baby oil and baby wash.
- DIY Easy Oatmeal Coconut Cookie Scrub Recipe here. All ingredients can be found cheaply in the supermarket.
- DIY 3 Ingredients Birthday Baby Scrub Recipe here. 4 ingredients if you add the sprinkles on top.
- DIY 3 Ingredients Sleepy Baby Scrub Recipe here. Again, made with baby products.
truebluemeandyou: I received so many messages thanking me for posting inexpensive DIY spa gifts last holiday season. You can make these cheaply and in quantity and use decorative dollar store containers to package them or your own glass jars.
sheer-dumb-luck asked (two messages combined into one):
I need to make/buy my friend a cute cheap gift, and I was wondering if you had any ideas or suggestions? (She’s a) girl; turning fifteen; she’s girly in the sense of getting her nails done and taking extremely good care of her hair, but isn’t girly with style or music, necessarily. Also an art student, who loves music and singing.
truebluemeandyou: You can always go on my blog page and look under the various categories. For example I have one for cheap gifts. You can also search my blog (or other people’s blogs) for something like this: http://truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/music (and there are some cute ideas there for music themed gifts).
Does anyone out there have any good ideas for a Buy/DIY cheap gift for a 15 yr old girl who loves art, music and singing?
- fernandagarza answered: you could make her a little scrapbook-like-type-of-thing with nail art ideas