DIY Chan Luu Inspired Rainbow Bracelet Tutorial from Halfway to Hipster. I rarely see a unique take on the much done Chan Luu Bracelet, but Halfway to Hipster created a new-to-me bracelet using bugle beads. She used a tutorial for making Chan Luu bracelets but this is my favorite tutorial - clear and in either video or written form. First seen at Rae Gun Ramblings here.
For over 160 pages of DIY bracelets go here, and for Chan Luu DIYs go here.
For a DIY Roundup of Chan Luu Inspired Jewelry go here.
DIY Knockoff Chan Luu Bracelet Tutorial from Teaspoon here. There is a video and a written tutorial for different learning styles. This is an excellent tutorial that tells you exactly what you need, how much supplies cost, and how to make the above bracelets. For other Chan Luu DIY knockoffs and a really good DIY Chan Luu roundup go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/chan-luu
DIY Chan Luu Inspired Metal Look Wrap Bracelelet Tutorial from Quiet Lion here. I’ve posted quite a few Chan Luu DIY knockoff bracelets but I like the metal look of this one. For other Chan Luu DIY knockoffs and a really good DIY Chan Luu roundup go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/chan-luu
DIY Roundup of Chan Luu Inspired Jewelry. For over 160 pages of DIY bracelets go here, and for Chan Luu DIYs go here.
- Teardrop Earrings from Minted Strawberry here.
- Beaded Bracelet from Crafts Unleashed here.
- Friendship Metal Tube Bracelet from inspiration & realisation here.
- Four Strand Macrame Crystal Friendship Bracelet Tutorial from Thanks, I Made It here.
- Earrings from Small Good Things here.
- Bracelet from Craftay! here.
- Single Wrap Mix Cord Bracelet from Quiet Lion here.
- Leather Wrap Knotted Beaded Tutorial from Lebenslustiger here.
- Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet from Happy Hour Projects here.