So, after searching forever for a tutorial or pattern for a knitting needle case for interchangeable needles, I finally decided to design my own. I knew it needed to have separate pockets for the cables and somewhere to keep the needle pairs so this is what I came up with! The pocket accordion velcros to the front of the first needle pocket flap and that one has velcro keeping it secured to the needle pocket in back. That one is sewed to the case itself and has an extra pocket behind it. I also put in a small pocket for tiny things in the back of the last cable pocket.
(Pocket no longer sounds like a word to me.)
The whole thing is made out of felt, with the outer case reinforced with that plastic mesh people sometimes cross stitch on. It’s a simple design but it’s working out perfectly! I’m super proud of it.
Sorry about the ‘SkillzMcFly’ url stamped all over the pictures. I was having fun with that font and I went overboard. I love that it looks like those plastic labels though!