truebluemeandyou: Roundup of Panjas/handpieces. This is what is most popular on Google and Pinterest from my blog right now and I’ve added some gorgeous new DIY ones. For over 4 pages of DIY panjas go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/handpiece and for 8 pages of body armor/body chains go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/body-armor
True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Panjas or Handpieces. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here:truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
What do you call this piece of jewelry? Handflower, Panja, Ring Bracelet? I won’t call it a “Slave Bracelet”. Interesting article here.
After Looking all my panja posts, these are my Favorites to DIY for Gifts.
- Two Tutorials for Panjas from You Want Me To Buy That? here.
- Double Ring Panja Tutorial from Born in ‘82 here.
- Knockoff Alyssa Norton Panja Tutorial from Chic Steals here.
- Diamond Shaped Panja Tutorial from The Perfect Pear here.
- Turquoise Bead and Chain Panja Tutorial from into mind here.
- Knockoff Luv Aj Panja Tutorial from Honestly…WTF here.
- Beautiful Panja Tutorial from By Hand London here.
- Two Panja Tutorials. Left Photo: Delicate Panja from Hey! Look What I Made! here. Right Photo: Triangular Chain Panja from Pop Champagne here.
- Easiest Panja Ever Tutorial from Gloriously Chic here. All you need is a chain necklace.
DIY Plastic Mat Gauntlent Lace Up Bracelet Tutorial from Anna Evers for Las Manualidades here. I know this has already been posted on Tumblr here, but I think a real discussion has to continue about the use of the term “slave bracelet”. I’ve mentioned it before when panjas/handpieces have been called “slave bracelets” and cuffs have been called “slave cuffs” and how distasteful and inappropriate I think it is. What do I do? I leave a message at the site asking if there is a better name for that piece of jewelry or I message the person on Facebook in private. Tip: spray painting plastic does not often turn out well when the plastic is bent.
DIY Nylon Mesh Filled Bracelet Tutorial from El Cuaderno de Ideas here. There is a translator on the upper left hand side. I’m surprised I haven’t seen more DIYs using this material because there are some many cool things you can do with it. I posted a roundup of jewelry nylon mesh ideas and supplies here.
DIY Beginners’ Charm Bracelet Tutorial from Happy Hour Projects here. This is a good tutorial for how to use head pins.
DIY Cheap and Easy Wire Closure String Bracelet Tutorial from I Spy DIY here. I’ve also seen this done with paper clips. For more wire jewelry DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/wire
DIY Easy Rhinestone Wrapped Rope Bracelet Tutorial from Swellmayde here. Really easy DIY an you can use any color/patterned rope as the base.
You can always type in a tag like this:
My Other Tumblr Blogs