high res ►
DIY Bleach and Dye Galaxy Shorts Tutorial from 2nd Funniest Thing here. Lejia is bleach and remember to rinse your shorts in water and follow the instructions here.I have a lot of galaxy projects and a link to copyright free galaxy photos from NASA here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/galaxy
EDIT: I seriously love your comments - good or bad. They endlessly entertain me :) ohduckzor reblogged and wrote: oh god this looks awful there’s no way it’ll look like gal-ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
high res ►
Roundup 18 Bleach and Dye Fashion Tutorials I posted last year. Go here for more bleach DIYs here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/bleach and more dyeing DIY here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/dye
TOP PHOTO (original post here)
- Tie Dye Denim (Honestly…WTF) here.
- Multi Color Dyed Shorts the Easy Way with Spray On Dye (prêt-à-porter palm beach) here.
- 4 Bleached Tee Shirt Tutorials Using stencils, tape, and squirt bottles (Maya in the Moment) here.
- Dip Dye - sprinkling dry die on fabric (Free People) here.
- Boxer Shorts to Pretty Lacey Pink Sleep Shorts (Trinkets in Bloom) here.
- Bleach Tie Dye Jeans (Here Is Now) here.
- Dip Dye Ombre Denim (Swellmayde) here.
- Tie Dye Denim by directly applying dye (Swellmayde) here.
- Bleach Painting Fabric (A Beautiful Mess) here.
BOTTOM PHOTO (original post here)
- Tie Dyed Tights (XOJane) here.
- Rainbow Sherbet Denim Using Glue Gel and Paint (Michele Made Me) here.
- Sharpie Pen Tie Dye for Everyone (Crown Hill) here.
- Ombre Bleach Dip Dyed Denim (Taby’s Meow) here.
- Tie Dyeing Tights on the Cheap with Kool Aid and Food Coloring (The Work is Getting To Me) here.
- Galaxy Shirt Using Just Bleach (Wise Rabbit Says) here.
- Bleached and Painted Galaxy Jeans (The Sun Was High) here.
- Dip Dye Bleach Denim Shorts and Shirt (I Spy DIY) here.
- Bleached, Tie Dyed and Painted Jeans (Rock Mosiac) here.
high res ►
truebluemeandyou: How to Bleach Fabric. These are must reads for anyone thinking of bleaching fabric.
DIY Bleached Shorts Failure and Success and Important Tips from Oh So Pretty here. Posting because I love blogs that tell where their projects went oh-so-bad and why (photo bottom left), and then redoing them and having them look wonderful! I’ve talked about Bleach Stop before and linked an article about neutralizing/deactivating bleach especially if you plan on selling bleached fabric/clothing here. *For more tutorials on bleaching and dyeing fabric go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/bleach and here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/dye and for pages more of DIY shorts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/shorts