DIY Bandanna Back Denim Shirt Tutorial from Trash to Couture here. Why do I like this project so much? Because the bandanna/fabric isn’t just sewn on top of the shirt making it bulky and too hot to wear in warmer temps.
A little tutorial! Make a ribbon hairband out of a hairband and your favorite bandanna.
There maybe bunch of ways to make a ribbon out of a bandanna, but this one is easy to make & wear.
1. Grab your bandanna and a plain hair band
2. Fold your bandanna 3-4 times, if you’re using the LM.C bandanna, be careful the tag at the corner is on the top for the best result.
3. Bend the bandanna with one side longer than the another (this will help the ribbon balanced); then put the hairband on top of the bandanna.
4. Make the two ends go through the hole above and tie it as tight as possible to make “bunny ears”
5. Tie up the bunny ears using the longer side, and adjust the shape while tying them.
6. Tie the bunny ears as tight as possible; and expand both “ears”.
—— omake —-
made with another bandanna :)
Crafts I’ve posted by others more talented than I. July 16th - July 17th. All cheap, doable, and not ugly (and not popular):
Bandanna Quilt. I wouldn’t hand or machine this quilt I’d use the tying method which is so simple a grade schooler could do it. You just take embroidery thread and a big needle and knot it wherever there are corners touching. I’ve washed handmade quilts in my washing machine after tying them and have never had a problem. So you basically follow the tutorial at Creative Passages here and then tie some knots are you are done.
You can always type in a tag like this:
My Other Tumblr Blogs