high res ►
DIY Polymer Clay Strawberry Tutorial from Ice Pandora here. Bottom Photo: Unglazed strawberries by Ice Pandora. Reminder: Anything that touches polymer clay can never be used on or for food again. For my most popular Pinterest pin go here: strawberry painted rocks go here and for polymer clay DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/polymer-clay
high res ►
DIY Easy Polymer Clay Leaf Imprinted Pendant from Happy Hour Projects here. What is great about polymer clay is you can imprint any texture you want on it, bake it, and then rub on and off a little paint/stain to get really interesting designs. *As always nothing that touches polymer clay can come in contact with food again. For more polymer clay DIYs like the cake ring go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/polymer-clay
high res ►
DIY Miniature Polymer Clay Dessert Jewelry Tutorials from Ice Pandora. I rarely see tutorials for polymer clay food so I was happy to find this site. As always be careful with polymer clay. Whatever touches polymer clay cannot be used with or on food again, and for extra caution bake covered with aluminum foil.
high res ►
DIY 3 Mother’s Day Jewelry Tutorials. I’ve gotten a message asking for more DIY Mother’s Day gifts. For other gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/mothers-day and here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- $235 Custom Sterling Silver Double Thumbprints Heart Pendant from Etsy Seller fabuluster here.
- I posted this for Valentines day. Polymer Clay Double Fingerprint Heart Pendant Necklace Tutorial from Rae Gun Ramblings here.
- Polymer Clay Thumbprint Heart Necklace Tutorial from That’s What Che Said here.
- Birth Stone Wire Wrapped Ring Tutorial from home(re)made here.
NOTE: What craft blogs often don’t tell you but should about polymer clay. Whatever touches polymer clay can never ever touch food again. Also before baking, cover the clay with aluminum foil so the fumes don’t contaminate your oven (I use a desginated toaster oven).
DIY Miniature Hobbiton Garden Tutorial from Craft Tuts here. I just saw this featured on DIY with no source and so I had to post this. This is another amazing tutorial (rated easy) that’s incredibly detailed, beautifully photographed with easy to follow directions. It includes all the steps to put together this mini garden including detailed instructions on soil, moss and plants. There are additional tutorials for:
- Bilbo’s House made out of clay (with template)
- Bilbo’s Chimney made out of clay
- Mini Toadstools
- Clothesline with Little Hobbit Clothes made out of Washi tape
DIY Polymer Clay Faceted Metallic Ring Tutorial from Poppytalk here. For more polymer clay DIYs and tutorials go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/polymer-clay Polymer Clay
Safety Issues that I post all the time:
- Once a knife, unlined cookie sheet, rolling pin, or whatever touches polymer clay, then that item can never ever touch food again.
- Use aluminum foil as a tent over your baking clay so the fumes don’t contaminate your oven. I use a cheap designated toaster oven.