DIY Cookie Dough Fudge Recipe and Tutorial from Kitchen Mason.
The ingredient list is in the metric system so I converted it at a site where you put in the ingredient name and measurement. Some of the measurements are rounded up a tiny bit (that’s why so many are in Tablespoons)
For The Cookie Dough
- 75g Unsalted Butter, Room Temp (5 Tablespoons)
- 40g Golden Caster Sugar (around 10 teaspoons of very fine sugar)
- 40g Light Muscovado Sugar (around 10 teaspoons of light brown sugar)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Golden Syrup (some say corn syrup can be subtituted)
- 125g Plain Flour (about 1 cup)
- 75g Dark Chocolate Chips * (a little more than 6 Tablespoons)
For The Fudge
- 150ml Whole Milk (10 Tablespoons)
- 150ml Double Cream (10 Talbespoons)
- 250g Golden Caster Sugar (a little more than 1 1/4 cups fine sugar)
- 100g Light Brown Soft Sugar (1/2 cup)
- 100g Unsalted Butter, cubed (7 Tablespoons)
- Pinch Salt
For really easy fudge recipes (2 ingredient strawberry fudge), eggnog fudge, etc… go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/fudge
For a DIY Roundup of 40 Fudge Recipes from Artsy Fartsy Mama below.
DIY Hot “Dogs” Tutorial from Taste of Japan. Really easy - make dough and shape and add black beans for eyes and nose. Go to the link for the tutorial.
DIY Punk Rock Party Fruit Mohawk from Shannanigans. Lots of photos at the link. You can buy a styrofoam head at Sally Beauty or other beauty supply stores.