high res ►
Roundup of Easy DIY Veiled and Jeweled Beanies - don’t BUY but DIY because they are so cheap and easy to make. I thought this trend would quickly disappear but it just keeps growing. Maybe it’s because of all the period dramas on TV and film like Keira Knightley in Anna Karenina etc… I’ve also seen the white beanie with a black veil and black pompom.
- Keira Knightley in Anna Karenina.
- The original Jil Sander’s Beanie here in baby blue. This is a good post from the front row view with lots of examples of the Jil Sander’s beanies.
- DIY Jil Sander’s Bennie Hat Tutorial from Honestly WTF here.
- DIY Veiled Headband Tutorial from A Pair & A Spare here.
- DIY Veiled Beanie attached with a brooch from Refinery29 here.
- DIY Veiled Beanie Tutorial from Crashing Red here. Photo of her wearing her DIY here.
- DIY Jeweled Beanie Video Tutorial from Pardon My French here. Video is just over 2 minutes.
- DIY House of Holland Knockoff Jeweled Beanie from Hannah Louise Fashion here.
- DIY Jeweled Beanie from I am NRC here.