Roundup DIY Cross Stitch Projects I’ve Posted Part 2. Part 1 is here (with my favorite free cross stitch generator #9).
- Hand Printed Fabric that Looks like Cross Stitch Tutorial at Whipup here.
- French Kiss Cross Stitch. Bisou = kiss in French. Free Download from Brodyzen Creations here.
- Free Cross Stitch Pattern: Kitties Will Puke on Everything You Love at Craftster here.
- Free Cross Stitch Patterns from Cross Me Not here. From circuit boards to light sabers to Pokemon to Mario to Christmas.
- Free Tardis iPhone Case Cross Stitch Pattern from The Zen of Making here.
- DIY Cross Stitch Cell Phone Case (and I don’t mean DIY after you BUY the kit to cross stitch your case) from weelittlestitches here.
- Bite Me Miniature Subversive Sampler Pattern from Kincavel Krosses here.
- Everything Is Going To Be Amazing Cross Stitch Pattern from Bugs and Fishes here.
- Cross Stitch Brooch/Pendant. These are made out of clay, but you could so easily make them out of cheap polymer clay. From the Danish Site Irene here.