Remember my post: “There is a difference between free speech and hate speech.”? I am posting this for my father, for my grandfather and for my friends who lost their entire families to genocide. And also for the 5th Armored Division who liberated so many Nazi death camps, work camps and prison camps.
There are several versions of pastor Martin Niemöller's (1892–1984) poem and this is the one most commonly known in the US:
First they came for the socialists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a socialist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for me,
and there was no one left to speak for me.
First, thank you for the messages of support, especially from people who have family members and friends who have served and are presently serving in the military (and those that witnessed, experienced and lost family and friends during WWII). EDIT: Contrary to the comments I didn’t put this list of sites together - one of the hate speech blogs did. Second, these are the most recent comments I’ve received and I think they speak for themselves:
- aliveandelecktrified reblogged this from einherjartilvalhall and added: What a sissy. Trueblue, you will forever be known as a bitch. At least in my book.
- ationalsocialistpartyusa reblogged this from national-socialism and added: Man didn’t make the cut. Well I will make this blog list worthy mark my words!
- fuehrerbefehl reblogged this from sspirate and added: Hey truebluemeandyou, this may be a shock to you, but there are always TWOsides to every story, and history is indeed written by the victors. I had two great uncles in WWII and I shake hands and talk to WWII vets every chance I get. Why? Because there are few of them left and they deserve respect. You obviously have a problem with people like us exposing the hidden truths and lies that we’ve all been force fed. Publicly making a list, exposing us, and being intolerant of us makes you sound like a NAZI. How do you like them apples
- uncivilwar13 asked you: You know, we should have a right to express what we believe and you shouldn’t be telling us it’s wrong because it’s our right. And there is so much more to National Socialism than what you learn in school. I don’t care what stories you have to tell us about what your extended family of whatever saw, we still have a right to believe in what we want to believe. So leave us alone.
- reactionary-traditionalist edited my post here:
Blah blah blah hate speech nazi blogs butthurt liberals
I emailed Tumblr
about http://reactionary-traditionalist.tumblr.com/ (and so have other people - that’s how I found out about it). The people I interviewed that witnessed the Nazi atrocities still have nightmares about what they witnessed and other friends of mine have no extended family because of the genocide (so when I see “exposing the Holohoax” from the above blog you can imagine how I feel). To my dismay I checked out many of the above blogs and was utterly appalled, devastated, and saddened. Tumblr has an anti-malicious bigotry policy in place but does not seem to enforce it.
Because I’m a fucking idiot and have nothing better to do with my life.
Please report blogs that violate Tumblr’s own guidelines. Note: Tumblr did take down this specific post (cached version here), but this blog is filled with hate against so many groups - and so are the blogs listed.
Everyone on that list is amazing while I’m a dirty ass butthole.
Lawl this is hilarious. I’d be pissed off if I didn’t find this so funny. 133+ notes from a hater’s post? That’s a new record. Though it’s funny how you did all that, but we still here. You mad bro? Looks like tumblr ain’t got yo back.
- fuehrerbefehl devoted an entire post to me here:
Stupid People Are Breeding And It’s Getting Worse Every Day
I love how some people, I won’t say names(truebluemeandyou) get all upset about people like us so-called “Nazis” and our opinions. A typical reaction to anything we post is this:
Why? Because they obviously don’t know the difference between truth and racism. Do I or anyone like me post things like this?
No we do not. Why? We’re not that ignorant and we only tell the truth that’s not allowed to be told by the powers that be(this time I won’t say names) but we all know who it is.
If people have a problem with my blog or blogs like it, instead of crying about it, why don’t you just either not go on them or respect our right to say what we want? If that’s such a mind blowing thing and you don’t have the mental capacity to process such a thing, well then, there’s only one thing left for me to say to you: