high res ►
Part TWO of DIY Favorite Gifts of All Kinds. I went through my ENTIRE archive and tagged my favorites (and really popular posts) that can be easily finished by the Holidays here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/faves
- Embroidered Heart Box Tutorial from Family Chic here.
- DIY Crystal Bobby Pins Tutorial from annekata here.
- Pearl or Rhinestone Hair Combs Tutorial from flax & twine here.
- Fork Magnets Tutorial from Poopscape here.
- DIY Inspiration: Buffy the Vampire (or other pop culture icon) Definition Necklace here. From Etsy but store closed. Simple DIY with all the supplies from Michaels.
- Hobbes from the Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip Tutorial from Instructables here. Lots of hand stitching, but cheap materials.
- Free Pattern for Sock Monkey Hats from Vintage Umbrella here. *If you like a pattern COPY IT. Just tried to post another pattern and it has been taken down. Probably not in time for Christmas - but cute.
- Altoids Tin Survival Kits from Field & Stream here.
- Easy Constellation Embroidery from A Can of Crafty Curiosities here. French knots on black fabric or a reader suggested drops of 3D beading glow in the dark paint. Harry Potter fan? Do the Draco Constellation.