DIY Resizing Photos in Text Posts. This may only apply to certain themes like the one I use but sometimes when you reblog posts with photos in the text box they are way too big and overlap into your theme like photo on top. How do you change the photo size to fit your blog?
- Go and to the post and click edit.
- Click on the photo in the text box and it should change color.
- Click on the tree icon (insert/edit image),
- Change the dimensions of the photo to fit your theme.
- Click on Preview to make sure you haven’t cropped it strangely and that it is still big enough for readers to see it.
- You are done and people can still read your blog! See the bottom photo.