I’d like to wear a steampunk style costume for Halloween, but I’m having trouble finding any DIYs. I was hoping maybe you’d seen some around, or knew of a blog that posts more costume or steampunk DIYs? Thanks!
- kindofawkward answered: http://youtu.be/lbxRdDjp67g How to Make a Steampunk Outfit from Threadbanger
- mymoodyblues answered: etsy?
- rufflesandsteam answered: Here’s at least a collection of patterns. Maybe this will help? http://steamingenious.blogspot.de/2011/08/recommended-steampunk-patterns.html
- rebeccanogy answered: clockworkcouture.com
- brandikaye answered: steampunkemporium.com
- tonitoons13 answered: I got my great face painted costume last year from a you tube video from…Misscheivious *I assume you mean the huge makeup channel of MissChievous here. Lots of amazing Halloween makeup videos!