A little tutorial! Make a ribbon hairband out of a hairband and your favorite bandanna.
There maybe bunch of ways to make a ribbon out of a bandanna, but this one is easy to make & wear.
1. Grab your bandanna and a plain hair band
2. Fold your bandanna 3-4 times, if you’re using the LM.C bandanna, be careful the tag at the corner is on the top for the best result.
3. Bend the bandanna with one side longer than the another (this will help the ribbon balanced); then put the hairband on top of the bandanna.
4. Make the two ends go through the hole above and tie it as tight as possible to make “bunny ears”
5. Tie up the bunny ears using the longer side, and adjust the shape while tying them.
6. Tie the bunny ears as tight as possible; and expand both “ears”.
—— omake —-
made with another bandanna :)
If you own an image you want taken down please email me at truebluemeandyou [at] gmail [dot] com