Six DIY Balloon Chocolate Bowls Tutorials. GIF by Sprinkle Bakes. *Tips from reading all the tutorials: spray balloon with non-stick cooking spray, only fill balloon part way with air, don’t dip balloon in chocolate that’s too hot, use candy chocolate melts (my opinion), and use balloons meant to be filled with water (for size and durability).
- Pink colored chocolate bowls (Color Issue) here. *chocolate melts come in all colors, so if you want purple, make purple :)
- White and dark chocolate bowls (Gourmet Mom on-the-go) here.
- Chocolate bowls with Chai Latte whipped creme (Sprinkle Bakes) here.
- Chocolate cups filled with pudding (Bakerella) here.
- Chocolate bowl videos - dozens and dozens of them (Chocolate Lovers TV) here.
- Pink and dark chocolate bowls (Mel’s Kitchen Cafe) here.