Vases Boring? Not These! Roundup of Nine Unique Vase Tutorials I’ve Posted - in part because I posted the Popsicle Vase tutorial from The Cheese Thief back in December of 2011 (because I thought it was cool back then) and saw it on Dollar Store Crafts yesterday. It’s #1 on my vase roundup, but #9 is my absolute favorite:
- DIY How to Bend Popsicle Sticks for Wooden Helix or Vertebrae Vase (The Cheese Thief) here.
- DIY Inspiration Structural Vases or as I like to DIY: spray paint crumpled soda cans after weighting them down with pebbles (grandin road store) here.
- DIY Modern Copper Coil Vases Using Hardware Store Supplies (Design Sponge) here.
- DIY Button-Down Vase (Family Chic) here.
- DIY Inspiration “Power Flower”. Easy DIY: paint plastic toys and decapitate if necessary (Open Studio) here. *My growing list tutorials altering plastic toys is here.
- DIY Inspiration. “Fresh Flowers” Why not print out my favorite flowers and put them in a vase or glass? (James) here.
- DIY Wall Mounted Bottle Vases (Remadesimple) here.
- DIY White Painted Bottles Decorated with Sharpies here.
- DIY Fake Ice Sculpture Vase from a Recycled Plastic Bottle (Wikihow) here.