truebluemeandyou: Jewelry Supplies for Expensive Looking Jewelry. I’m reblogging this because I’ve been getting questions about where to get mini bottles (if you can’t get them locally) because of all the mini bottle necklace posts: wish bottle necklace here, terrarium bottle necklace here and the Crushed Rock Mini Bottle Necklaces here. See #6 and #8 - lots more bottle shapes and sizes on site.
Where do People Get All those Quirky Jewelry Supplies to Make Expensive Jewelry? One Place is ornamentea (I am not affiliated with them in anyway and never use affiliate links). I often post jewelry supplies because I didn’t know what was out there until I started looking and then I found very familiar looking charms and parts of jewelry I had seen in expensive jewelry online.
- Fortune Cookie Charm $2.50 here.
- Two Loop Swallow Charm 10/$5 here.
- TV Set Cabochon Setting 6/$3.60 here. How great would this be with a black and white photo set in it?
- Tiny Ball Locket (naked brass) 10/$5.80 here.
- Winged Scarab Beetle (naked $4.75 here), scarab bent and patina and chain added here.
- 2” Knight’s Glass Bottle w/Cork 12/$5.10 here.
- Terrarium Necklace Tutorial here using #6 Glass bottle.
- 1” (3/4” without cork) Fat Friar Glass Bottle with Cork 12/$4 here.
- Alphabet Charms (naked brass) 56 Letters for $10.25 here.
- Drink Me Necklace Tutorial here Uses Letters #9
- Stitched Heart Pendant $12 here, Laced Heart Necklace Tutorial here.