high res ►
Nine DIY Hunger Games Crafts. Hunger Games inspired clothing, jewelry, food, hair, keychain, and printable postcards. More Hunger Games Roundups here, here and here.
- DIY Quiver T-Shirt from Obsessive Creative Disorder here. Like that the strap is on the front and back. Homemade stencils and fabric paint.
- DIY Purple Melon (DO NOT EAT - for display only) from fictional food here. Three pages of food inspired by the Hunger Games at fictional food here.
- DIY Nightlock Berry Keychain from shades of tangerine here. Kind of a dark tutorial, but it’s different.
- DIY Hunger Games Postcard Downloads for All the Districts from shades of tangerine here. You have to cut out the inside of the letters and glue images on back, but pretty cool.
- DIY Katniss Braid (Dutch Braid) from Makeup Geek here. Step by step, really detailed.
- DIY Effie Trinket Capitol Inspired Brooch and Bracelet from Aprons & Ambition here.
- Hunger Games Bread from Today’s Mama here. Another simple technique I’ve never heard of.
- DIY Polymer Clay Hunger Games Bracelet from by Megan Jackson from Down with the Capitol here. She uses a simple technique using plain white paper and liquid polymer clay - one I’ve never used before.
- Hunger Games Cupcakes from Sweet Tooth here. Very detailed tutorial, oreos used as coal - so clever.