high res ►
Where do People Get All those Quirky Jewelry Supplies to Make Expensive Jewelry? One Place is ornamentea (I am not affiliated with them in anyway). I often post jewelry supplies because I didn’t know what was out there until I started looking and then I found very familiar looking charms and parts of jewelry I had seen in expensive jewelry online.
- Fortune Cookie Charm $2.50 here.
- Two Loop Swallow Charm 10/$5 here.
- TV Set Cabochon Setting 6/$3.60 here. How great would this be with a black and white photo set in it?
- Tiny Ball Locket (naked brass) 10/$5.80 here.
- Winged Scarab Beetle (naked $4.75 here), scarab bent and patina and chain added here.
- 2” Knight’s Glass Bottle w/Cork 12/$5.10 here.
- Terrarium Necklace Tutorial here using #6 Glass bottle.
- 1” (3/4” without cork) Fat Friar Glass Bottle with Cork 12/$4 here.
- Alphabet Charms (naked brass) 56 Letters for $10.25 here.
- Drink Me Necklace Tutorial here Uses Letters #9
- Stitched Heart Pendant $12 here, Laced Heart Necklace Tutorial here.