Favorite DIYs that can be done by Christmas. I just found out that we are going to a huge party where I will be expected to give gifts to about 25 people, some I know well, others I do not. So I’m looking through my favorites for myself at this point!
- DIY Sparkly Embroidery Thread Mourning Necklace here.
- DIY Cinnamon Oil (ready in 2 weeks) here.
- DIY Glitter Tea Lights (I’d like these!) here.
- DIY Customizable Iphone Magnets here.
- Teeny Tiny Vampire Hunter’s Kit made from an Altoids’ Tin here. And yes, I have this in mind for someone :)
- DIY Shoe Sachets or Goodbye to Stinky Shoes here.
- DIY Morse Code Necklace here.
- DIY “Look at all the stars and constellations…” Embroidery Art. Or use glow in the dark paint here. *Note to self: find out what constellations have meaningful names/associations to party goers.
- DIY Felt Fortune Cookies here.
- DIY Recipe for Chocolate Candy Cane Stir Sticks by Mrs. Fields here. *Note to self: Buy cheap mugs to go with this.
You can always type in a tag like this:
My Other Tumblr Blogs