DIY 6 Dingbat Fonts from Ella Claire here. These are just a few dingbats from each font - I especially like #6. You could easily make family crests, photo albums, cosplay fake documents, etc… For unique fonts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/fonts
I love dingbats and still want to make a photo album modeled after the album given to Harry Potter by Hagrid:
high res ►
Roundup of 9 DIY sunglasses I’ve posted. All of these are so easy except #1.
- Granny Couture Cross Stitch Sunglasses from Honestly…WTF here.
- Chanel Knockoff Pearl Sunglasses from Sprinkles in Springs here. This DIY uses scrapbooking supplies.
- Studded Sunglasses Tutorial from A Splendid Assemblage here.The studs are cut from a roll.
- Valentino Inspired Lace Aviator Sunglasses Tutorial from Studs and Pearls here. Made with nailart lace decals.
- Skull Sunglasses Tutorial from By Hand London here.
- Knockoff Grey Ant Sawed Off Sunglasses Tutorial from Love Aesthetics here.
- Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Embellished Sunglasses from A Matter of Style here.
- Mini Roundup 4 Sunglasses Tutorials from Jennifer Lopez’s glitter cat’s eye glasses to Sharpie polka dots here.
- Crazy Thumb Tack Sunglasses from Dat Zit Wel Snor here.
DIY Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Crochet Transparent Beach Bag Tutorial from inspiration & realisation here. This bag is made out of a shelf liner material which I like better for the beach and hot weather better than clear plastic. It will hold up much better in the sun than the plastic I made thousands of purses out of (when I wanted to get the wrinkles out of the plastic I put it in the dryer for a 1-2 minutes). Top Left Photo: $1,326.50 (was $1,895, not available now) Dolce & Gabbana Escape PVC Shopper and Canvas Shoulder Bag here, All Other Photos: inspiration & realisation. To see Donatella’s Kate Spade inspired flamingo beach bag go here.
high res ►
DIY 3 Ingredient Homemade Ice Cream Using Coffee Cans Infographic by Yumi Sakugawa here.
Mix together whole milk, whipping cream, and sugar in an empty 1 pound coffee can. Close the lid and shake vigorously. Place the coffee can containing the ingredients into a larger coffee can. Pack the empty space with ice cubes and rock salt, close lid, and roll the two coffee cans for ten minutes. Add toppings, roll for another ten minutes, and open the lids to both coffee cans.